How to Trade Binary Options
- Binary options – the world’s easiest financial instrument. They allow traders to profit from price movements across all the world’s markets
- There are only 2 types of transactions you can make with binary options: CALL and PUT.
The IQ Option platform allows our traders to make investments starting from just $1. The rate of return can be adjusted, that way losing trades will return a defined percentage into the trader’s account.
- Call – Option for rising prices. If you believe the price is about to go up, choose this option.
PUT – Option for falling prices. Buy this option when you expect the price to decrease.
If you see on the chart that the price isn’t rising or falling, that means that right now there’s a “neutral trend.” In this case, it’s best to hold off on buying this option. Consider choosing a different asset to invest in.
- Never invest more than 2% of your capital in a single option. This is the golden rule for any investor. This way you can manage your investing without losing your head…or your money
- If 60% of your transactions end up “in the money” then you will be consistently profitable, and you may gradually increase your investment amount.
- In order to improve the quality of your results, use technical & fundamental market analysis.
- Try different asset classes. If you’re not getting results with currency pairs, try stock indices. On IQ Option you can find over 70 types of assets, including Amazon, Facebook, and Google.
- Sign up for IQ Option’s free trading webinars, where you’ll find out how to analyze trends, choose a trading strategy, and personally answer any questions you may have.
This is a collection of my posts that I believe are the most important to read if you are a new visitor
This will be the most valuable to you if you are a beginner to forex
Collection of my top articles about trading
Posts series about Trading Systems
Enjoy and feel free to bookmark, share and subscribe, if you are finding this helpful.
All this is, and will remain, completely free and free from ads.
Here is the info to help you make the most of this blog
If you wonder why I created this blog, here is why.
You might also want to know a bit more about me although I am not disclosing a bio here.
If you found this blog helpful, please tell your friends and circles.
You can use buttons below or just share the link to this site with them.
Your comments or questions are very welcome.
Please click on ‘post the comment’ below.
To get notified about new articles please follow me via e-mail or subscribe.
Link to ‘follow by Email’ and ‘Subscribe’ is on this page.
This blog is non-commercial
There are no ads, no affiliate links, no ebooks to sell, and no introducting broker links here. Pure free trading experience and insights shared here. Enjoy!
You can also e-mail me directly at michal9 followed by the @ sign and the hqforextrading.com domain name.